Provincial Nominee Programs
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) support the immigration process for individuals who are interested in settling in a specific province and will contribute to the economic development of that area.
Atlantic Immigration Program
Skilled foreign workers can find a pathway to becoming a permanent resident in Canada through this program. It requires a full-time, non-seasonal Job Offer from a designated employer in one of the Atlantic provinces: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island or Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Work Permits and Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- Study Permit
- Visitor Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Super Visa
- Visa extensions
- Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trade Workers
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Spousal & Family Sponsorship