Spousal & Family Sponsorship
Family Class Sponsorship
Family Class allows you to sponsor various members of your family.
To qualify as a member of the family class, the individual must be your:
• spouse, common-law or conjugal partner
• dependent child
• father or mother
• grandfather or grandmother
• an orphaned sibling, niece, nephew, or grandchild who is under 18.
You may also sponsor:
• a child under age 18 to be adopted in Canada,
• one relative, regardless of age or relationship, subject to specific conditions.
- Work Permits and Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- Study Permit
- Visitor Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Super Visa
- Visa extensions
- Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trade Workers
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Spousal & Family Sponsorship