Settle In Canada Permanently
You can apply to settle in Canada permanently based on your qualifications.
Express Entry is an online system for skilled immigrants looking to settle in Canada permanently. It is categorized into three immigration programs.
Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Candidates with a minimum of 1-year Canadian skilled work experience along with meeting other requirements can qualify under this category.
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
This category is for foreign workers with foreign skilled work experience and having minimum required education and language abilities.
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
This category is for Skilled Trades workers meeting the minimum requirements including having a full-time job offer for a period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification.
- Work Permits and Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- Study Permit
- Visitor Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Super Visa
- Visa extensions
- Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trade Workers
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Spousal & Family Sponsorship