As hospitals across the country struggle under the weight of major staffing shortages, an immigration backlog described by lawyers as the worst they have ever seen is leaving qualified health professionals sitting on the sidelines.
- How you can expect Express Entry to change in 2023
- Canada’s Hospitality Sector Struggling For Staff Due To Shortage Of Generation Z And Millennials
- Language Proficiency Requirement Deferred to Regulatory Process for All NNAS Applicants
- N.S. aims to streamline licensing process for nurses, doctors trained outside Canada
- Major immigration backlog in Canada leaving thousands of trained health-care professionals on the sidelines