As hospitals across the country struggle under the weight of major staffing shortages, an immigration backlog described by lawyers as the worst they have ever seen is leaving qualified health professionals sitting on the sidelines.
- N.S. aims to streamline licensing process for nurses, doctors trained outside Canada
- Major immigration backlog in Canada leaving thousands of trained health-care professionals on the sidelines
- Canada’s Provincial Immigration Ministers Urge Ottawa To Boost Their Allocation To Fill Jobs
- Canada’s ArriveCAN Criticized For Causing Travel Delays
- Proof Point: Canada’s labour shortages will outlive a recession